Baptism by Water

The photo above was taken by my good friend and brother in Christ, David Marshall. He is also a mentor of mine and one who disciples me. It captures me (left) hugging our Church Pastor Chris Zarbaugh after my baptism on August, 22 2010. It is a memory that shall always be embedded in my heart.

Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Psalm 46:10

I got this piece of decoration in Frankenmuth yesterday as a reminder of Psalm 46:10 and that in all circumstances whether good, bad, busy or free, we need only to take a moment, to be still and find rest and peace in our Lord. 

And to dig deeper, this verse may mean many things to others but to me, it reminds me that I am not in control of my life any longer since I have given my life to Christ and became a new creation. 

That means that I trust the God of all things who has my best interests at heart will surely not forsake me. He is my deliverer from all evil and can make good of all things in my life, for not just my benefit but for the glory of His kingdom. 

And to realize these things, that the lover of my soul is looking out for me, I need only to be still and know that He is God. 

No comments:

Post a Comment